Friday, October 8, 2010

Here's to a 3 Day Weekend!!!!!

Well my day started off crazy! But hey, atleast it's Friday, right? It's a beautiful day out today, 65 and sunny, with no wind! Love it! I got to thinking this morning, I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. Kayleigh is in kindergarten and Devon is 3, It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth to my little prince! He was so cute this morning, He got up and got dressed and grabbed his 'pack pack' and said 'lets go bus stop sissea' . 

I can't believe how crazy our schedule is getting, and only one is in school, I feel for those parents with all the kids in school and sports/ activities every day of the week, sometimes more than one per day. I don't know how I'm going to do it! Every weekend is booked from now til Christmas! We have movie night at Kayleigh's school tonight, I wanna try to go to the RenFest tomorrow and Girl Scout pinning is sunday, she will officially be a member of the Nations Capital Girl Scouts! That's kinda cool.. So mark your calendars... Cookie sales begin December 20!! So with all that said, I'm glad to have Monday off! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! I will post pictures of the pinning ceremony as soon as we get home!
1 day 57 minutes until Buckeye Footbal!! GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment