Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nice Breeze!

Ahhhhhh.. Windows open and a somewhat quiet house. Kids cleaning their rooms and the last baby has gone home. I picture in my head the curtins blowing in the breeze me in the tub with a glass of wine, maybe some candles goin and my I heart radio on WNCI.( http://www.wnci.com/mediaplayer/?station=WNCI-FM&action=listenlive&channel_title) That goes back to my homesickness, I only listen to my radio stations from home, makes me feel like I'm really there if I close my eyes:) Even in the morning! What is Columbus traffic info going to do for me here? But I guess it really doesn't matter when I don't have to drive anywhere...

Chili from last night is heating up in the crock pot, makes for an easy night for Momma! Well, my first day of blogging hasn't been to bad, what do you think?

Only 1 day 18 hours 26 minutes until Buckeye football!! Can't wait! We love our Bucks!!!!O-H.......

1 comment: